The SUNQ Pass Management Committee Basic Policy for Handling Personal Information
The SUNQ Pass Management Committee’s basic principles for handling customer personal information are set in this policy. The SUNQ Pass Management Committee obtains, uses, and manages personal information in accordance with all privacy protection laws.
(April 16, 2007)
Regarding the handling of personal information
- Personal information will be obtained when there is a specific goal for its use. Only the necessary amount to reach said goal will be obtained. Additionally, when obtaining personal information, the goal for use shall be clearly stated for the customer in advance, and the information will be used within the scope of the notified or announced goal for use.
- Excluding cases where the customer consents in advance, personal information will not be provided to third parties.
- Each company which handles personal information will have a person responsible for managing it, who will conduct appropriate and safe management of personal information. Additionally, if workers are entrusted with personal information processing etc., they will be directed to appropriately and safely manage the personal information.
- In the event that a customer requests disclosure, revisions, etc. of personal information, the management committee will respond appropriately in accordance with any related laws. Furthermore, a handling fee will be set with consideration for the actual expenses involved in the method for verifying documents and identity when submitting a request.
- The management committee strives to continually reexamine and improve the handling of personal information.
- After announcing the above policy, the management committee may make amendments to it. *In the case of a request based on any laws by a public institution etc., the request may be dealt with in a way which differs from the treatment stated above. *The method by which the Kyushu Highway Bus Reservation System Management Committee declares its policy regarding the handling of personal information is by displaying it on their homepage, etc.
Inquiries relating to personal information
An all-inclusive information desk is set up for inquiries relating to customers’ personal information.
Nishi-Nippon Railroad Motor Vehicle Division Planning Unit
(SUNQ Pass Management Committee Office)
TEL: 092-734-2652 (Available 10AM-6PM *excluding weekends, holidays, and company-designated holidays)
Fukuoka-ken, Fukuoka-shi, Chuo-ku, Tenjin, 1 Chome-11-17 Fukuoka building
Inquiries related to the Click here to contact us
SUNQ Pass or this site